The 25th International Trade Show of Lighting Equipment LIGHT 2017
March 22nd – 24th
Warsaw Exhibition Centre EXPO XXI, Poland
LIGHT is the biggest branch event in Poland and third in Europe. The last edition of LIGHT was a big success – the trade show attracted two times more visitors than a year before.
While the companies around the world are cutting their expenses, Polish producers think of expanding. The global crises don’t reached Poland – while the consumer moods are getting worse and worse in Western Europe, Polish buyers made Poland the buying and investment leader.
Reasons to attend LIGHT 2017:
– Over 450 exhibitors
– Showcase of achievements of lighting, power and control systems
– LED and OLED systems presentation
– Several seminars and conferences for industry professionals
– Special meetings for designers and architects
– Trainings for representatives of local authorities and road managers
– Awards for the best innovative products and technologies
– Held parallel to ELECTRICITY 2017
The Trade Show LIGHT is your way to meet leading producers, distributors and all those interested in lighting and electric fittings as well as the renewable energy equipment.
Trade Show LIGHT 2017 will welcome you with:
– innovative products
– the best design solutions
– high quality items at very competitive prices
This is the place to meet face-to-face with the best in the business and get crucial deals done. Make connections in just three days to set you up for the rest of the year.
The Trade Show LIGHT each year attracts leading producers, distributors and all the interested in lighting fittings. The next year’s edition of the Trade Show will gather 450 leading manufacturers from all over the world, who will present their latest products on the area of over 15 000 sq. m.
LIGHT is not only the exhibition with 25-year-old tradition, it is the trade show which is combined with several conferences, workshops and seminars for more than 1.500 participants and big promotion campaign.
Getting there – the EXPO XXI is 30 minutes from Warsaw Airport, 15 minutes from Central Railway Station plus onsite parking is also available.