La Conferencia Smart Lighting 2017, que tendrá lugar el 30 y 31 de mayo en Hamburgo (Alemania), es una plataforma impulsada por la industria de la iluminación conectada, combinando los intereses de las partes interesadas de la industria de la iluminación, la industria de los semiconductores y la industria de las TIC.
El objetivo principal es promover nuevos sistemas de iluminación conectados, soluciones y servicios basados en este nuevo paradigma.
La activación de la cadena de valor de iluminación extendida exige una estrecha colaboración y alineación de todas las partes interesadas.
El evento toma una visión estratégica de los desarrollos, barreras y oportunidades más allá de los beneficios de la reducción de energía, a través de la LEDificación, en la digitalización.
Saint Petersburg International Smart City and Smart Home Expo & Congress 2017 is organized with the aim to demonstrate all the best existing achievements worldwide in implementing innovative technologies into city economy. This is a professional and institutional international meeting point for all specialists in the branch of urban development. It is organized along with Splendor Saint Petersburg 2017 and the Saint Petersburg Design Week 2017.
DOE’s annual Connected Lighting Systems Workshop gathers top experts in the lighting and IT industries for cross-cutting dialogue on the promise, potential, and challenges of connected lighting systems. Collaboration is essential if the full benefits of connected lighting systems are to be realized.
Attendees will take a close look at key barriers and issues, and discuss what actions are needed to move connected lighting systems forward. The heart of the workshop will examine:
- How are manufacturers changing to meet the connected lighting revolution?
- What role will distributors have in the connected lighting future?
- What are industry associations doing to provide guidance and pave the way for change?
- How can we ensure that cybersecurity issues do not limit connected lighting potential?
- Are today’s connected lighting systems serving the needs of end users?
- Is the connected lighting market ready to converge on common intra-luminaire and inter-luminaire communication protocols?
- How are connected lighting systems currently being integrated with non-lighting systems?
- What is the present and future of energy data for connected lighting systems?
Join DOE and industry leaders to share insights and forge a path toward a new lighting paradigm with deeper energy savings, value-added functions, and improved lighting service.
Del 26 al 29 de junio se celebra la Feria Laser World of Photonics en Múnich. Este evento pretende ser el escaparate de novedades y motor de innovación y progreso del sector. Un objetivo que se han marcado el LASER World of PHOTONICS desde hace más de 40 años y que han caracterizado sus rasgos desde sus inicios.
Una revolución digital golpea el sector energético y todos los operadores de activos generadores de energía deben estar bien informados de lo que esto significa para ellos.
- POWER-GEN & Renewable Energy World Europe dedica toda una línea de conferencias a esta revolución digital
- La prestigiosa mesa redonda de la tarde de la apertura presentará a ejecutivos del más alto nivel en redes de servicios públicos y proveedores de tecnología, que debatirán lo que significa exactamente esta revolución digital para el sector
Quien opera activos de generación de energía necesita oír esta información y conocer a los principales actores del sector a nivel global, en POWER-GEN & Renewable Energy World Europe.
InterLumi Panama 2017
The 13th LUX EUROPA conference will be organized under the motto:
Lighting for modern society
Smart cities and smart grids are already well defined term, which point to a use of digital and ICT technology to enhance quality and performance of urban services, to reduce costs and resource consumption as well as to engage more effectively and actively with their users. The same can be said for smart lighting. At the conference we would like to highlight different aspects of smart indoor and outdoor lighting and how it can contribute to the wellbeing of our modern society. Conference will be held in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The National Federation of Electricity, Electronics and Renewable Energies (FENELEC) will organize from 04 to 07 October 2017 at the Fair International of Casablanca-OFEC- its Global Show which will group :
- The 11th edition of Elec expo Electricity, Lighting, Electrical Engineering and Industrial Automation,
- The 6th edition of EneR Event Renewables and Energy Efficiency
- The 5th edition of Tronica Expo International Exhibition of Electronic ComponentsThis event is an unmissable international event and a regional hub for the various stakeholders in these three key sectors. Electrical suppliers as well as renewable energy and electronics professionals will find an ideal commercial platform. Exchanges, meetings, conferences, partnerships, conventions and signing of contracts will pace the four days of this event, which is still very much awaited by the community of professionals in the sectors concerned.
Over the last 11 years, Light Middle East has been delivering the opportunity to generate business in the Middle East. Light Middle East is the premier event for the lighting industry in the region and offers a B2B platform to manufacturers, architects, designers, consultants, engineers, construction companies, hospitality industry professionals, government officials and more.
For anyone involved in any aspect concerning light in construction and project development from architectural and urban lighting to outdoor and indoor, retail, theatrical and decorative lighting, Light Middle East is the perfect marketplace to meet new contacts, source products, and discuss new trends and technological developments.
The Light Middle East Conference, alongside the Exhibition, showcases high profile lighting designers, architects, developers, and experts who shared their insights into the rich world of architectural lighting and design.
PLDC stands for Professional Lighting Design Convention.
What is PLDC all about?
This biannual Convention was created for the global lighting design market. Lighting designers, architects, researchers, universities, industry and clients use PLDC as a platform to meet, learn about the latest developments in lighting design, and discuss the future of the lighting profession. PLDC stands for high quality knowledge transfer and international networking opportunities.
PLDC is supported by major market players, associations, universities and industry.
To date events have been held in
– 2007 in London/UK
– 2009 in Berlin/D
– 2011 in Madrid/E
– 2013 in Copenhagen/DK
– 2015 in Rome/I
Over the years PLDC has registered altogether almost 5000 attendees.
In 2015 in Rome PLDC brought together
– 1700 attendees
– representatives from 25 associations
– representatives from 38 universities and institutes
– an exhibition of 66 partners from the lighting industry
– 23 media partners
– representatives from 13 Partner Cities
– representatives from 12 Partner Events